SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

Functions to precise

English- or other language speakers welcome here
Please do not translate your native language to "broken Russian" via crappy machine translation services - please post it as it is, in your native language.

Модератор: Tolik

Functions to precise

Сообщение bartho » 22 июн 2016, 09:08

I just want to know how to use 2 functions :

- The right click on the little map on the right bottom is acting nothing, except the view of the general map from the one selected on the main screen.
What is the usefulness of the list of all maps and layers ?

- When creating new path or polygon, what is the usefulness of the function "Snap to Existing Markers" ?
For me, it is acting nothing, even I have got some markers around.
How to use it correctly ?
bartho
Соображающий

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: Functions to precise

Сообщение Tolik » 22 июн 2016, 12:15

bartho писал(а):What is the usefulness of the list of all maps and layers ?

You can select another map or layer in this Overwiev Map.
At least I can select Yandex map here while viewing Google sat on main screen. I think (I don't remember exactly) this map should be available in cache.
Tolik
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 278 раз.

Re: Functions to precise

Сообщение Tolik » 22 июн 2016, 12:27

bartho писал(а):For me, it is acting nothing, even I have got some markers around.

Just checked, it works. Try to add some placemarks (not polygons but just points) and after that create polygon or path, it will snap to these placemarks.

P.S. Path or polygon also snaps to existing polygon vertices, just checked. When you add a new point to a polygon or path, try to move it close to an existing placemark (or vertex), you will see that the point is attracted to it.
Tolik
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 278 раз.

Вернуться в International visitors section