SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

SAS.Planet export as OSM

English- or other language speakers welcome here
Please do not translate your native language to "broken Russian" via crappy machine translation services - please post it as it is, in your native language.

Модератор: Tolik

SAS.Planet export as OSM

Сообщение eLK » 08 июн 2015, 09:55

Hi developers of this great software!
I would like to export (save) map tiles for the soft I am using with my Windows Mobile device. Is possible to export map tiles exactly as it is on OSM web address line? I mean z, x, y (I don´t know exactly which coordinates is X and which is Y, but now the folders are created vice versa and not exactly as on address line of OSM tiles so I can not use it).
It may probably look similar to this to be working for me:
http://search.cpan.org/~rotkraut/Geo-OS ... M/Tiles.pm

and here is example of a tile address on web:
http://c.tile.opencyclemap.org/cycle/15/17700/11096.png

so the folder structure on the disk should look like
..\15\17700\11096.png

I didn´t find any way to export this way.
Can you add this option into options to export this way as standard OSM style maps?
Then also you may be able to choose of format. Originally it is PNG but I can also read JPG (as I know there are some maps using jpeg instead of PNG). So the options may look like "Use original format and compresion/no convert" "Convert/rename tiles to JPG" or "Convert/rename tiles to PNG" (in case of JPG you may be able to also choose the compression level)
eLK
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: SAS.Planet export as OSM

Сообщение zed » 08 июн 2015, 12:06

eLK писал(а):so the folder structure on the disk should look like
..\15\17700\11096.png

This is Mobile Atlas tile cache format: <ZOOM>\<X>\<Y>.ext and you can Copy your selection to this cache type:

Image 1.png

Unfortunately, export to ZIP/TAR with this cache type don't work because of bug: http://www.sasgis.org/mantis/view.php?id=2743
Bug is not very serious and I think it will be fixed soon.
zed
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 89 раз.

Сообщение eLK » 09 июн 2015, 01:34

Heh, exactly what I wanted thanks!
The export - if it will work will export me the exact view? I mean if I have Cycle maps selected and hillshades over, it will create one single map with both of the tiles? I noticed that there exist SAS.merge command-line tool that will make it.. I didn´t yet tested but it would be great if it will export this way right from the SAS.Planet application without need of another one special tool..
eLK
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Сообщение zed » 09 июн 2015, 01:49

eLK писал(а):I mean if I have Cycle maps selected and hillshades over, it will create one single map with both of the tiles?

No.
zed
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 89 раз.

Вернуться в International visitors section