SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

Exporting Google Earth

English- or other language speakers welcome here
Please do not translate your native language to "broken Russian" via crappy machine translation services - please post it as it is, in your native language.

Модератор: Tolik

Exporting Google Earth

Сообщение PhilR » 13 апр 2015, 01:09

Hello I am in Australia and have been using SAS Planet for some time, it is fantastic and thankyou to all the originators and contributors.
I followed the post by ramissen "Can't get Google earth working" and have been able to get it all working in SAS - thankyou this has been very helpful and it is fantastic.
Using Selection Manager I am now trying to Download this image but when I click on "Map" I do not see an option for Google Earth. Which option do I use?
Is there a way to download this image and then I wish to Export it as a KML as I have done many times before using options for other like Arc.Gis Imagery.

Thank you very much. Phil
PhilR
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: Exporting Google Earth

Сообщение zed » 13 апр 2015, 10:38

PhilR писал(а):I am now trying to Download this image

It's impossible by design. You should use GE itself to download images to cache (try this) and then you can use SAS to see them.

Of course, you can ask someone to do it for you: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1378 + viewforum.php?f=58
zed
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 89 раз.

Вернуться в International visitors section