SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

Export a 3D relief

English- or other language speakers welcome here
Please do not translate your native language to "broken Russian" via crappy machine translation services - please post it as it is, in your native language.

Модератор: Tolik

Export a 3D relief

Сообщение raistlin » 10 окт 2014, 14:30

Hi everyone
First time to connect in a russian Forum, i'm French and i'll speak english with you (I think you should understand English more than French?)
It's hard to understand russian writung for us, we don't use the same alphabetic, hoppefully, google translate do the job for me. Not accurate, but now i can understand some usefull things!

First i'm here to thank all the SasGis community, the software is fantastic.
I've added a Cadastral French plugins module and everything work like charm!

I'm also here to know if there is a way to export a 3D relief (topographic) from Sas, like in .3ds or .obj? There is a tons of information and i'm pretty sure that you have already think about it! :)

I hope we can speak another time together!
Cheers
Raistlin
raistlin
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: Export a 3D relief

Сообщение Papazol » 10 окт 2014, 20:44

raistlin писал(а):I think you should understand English more than French?

Hi, Raistlin!
Yes, English is more useful than any other language. Google translate any foreign languages (for him) to Russian very badly.
About your question. All available exports is in program. If you need to add another export format, please create the incident in Bugtracker (autorization of this forum not work in bugtracker). Use English in Bugtracker too.
Best reg's.
Papazol
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 74 раз.

Вернуться в International visitors section