SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

How To Import Maps to Sasplanet?

English- or other language speakers welcome here
Please do not translate your native language to "broken Russian" via crappy machine translation services - please post it as it is, in your native language.

Модератор: Tolik

How To Import Maps to Sasplanet?

Сообщение abrogard » 01 дек 2022, 10:03

How do I import maps to Sasplanet?

I just installed a new version of Sasplanet - the newest - and it does not even have Google earth on it. My old Sasplanet started with google earth. This one starts with Google maps and I can't find any satellite imagery.

So I need satellite imagery: google earth say. Or Bing?

And I very much would like some contour maps. Especially of Ukraine. Is there any way I can get that?

I see I seem to be the only 'foreigner' asking questions on Sasplanet now. Is it getting out of date and losing customers or something?

I FOUND IT. Google earth. I found it. In 'basemap' - satellite. So that's good. No problem there.

But if someone can tell me how to import other maps that might not already be there - or maps that are there but don't s how - and how to get a contour map that'd be great. :)
abrogard
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 3 раз.

Re: How To Import Maps to Sasplanet?

Сообщение caddis » 04 дек 2022, 02:00

abrogard писал(а):How do I import maps to Sasplanet?

I just installed a new version of Sasplanet - the newest - and it does not even have Google earth on it. My old Sasplanet started with google earth. This one starts with Google maps and I can't find any satellite imagery.

So I need satellite imagery: google earth say. Or Bing?

And I very much would like some contour maps. Especially of Ukraine. Is there any way I can get that?

I see I seem to be the only 'foreigner' asking questions on Sasplanet now. Is it getting out of date and losing customers or something?

I FOUND IT. Google earth. I found it. In 'basemap' - satellite. So that's good. No problem there.

But if someone can tell me how to import other maps that might not already be there - or maps that are there but don't s how - and how to get a contour map that'd be great. :)

In addition to the program, you need to download the MAPS folder and extract it in the main program folder
Link to download MAPS folder.
http://parasite.kicks-ass.org:3000/sasg ... master.zip

SASPlanet is a wonderful program, it is constantly being improved, new functions are being added all the time.
There is no program like this!
caddis
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 11 раз.

Re: How To Import Maps to Sasplanet?

Сообщение abrogard » 04 дек 2022, 06:35

Thank you for that. Much appreciated.

:)
abrogard
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 3 раз.

Вернуться в International visitors section