Сообщение Tolik » 20 ноя 2012, 02:48

Did you mean from Google Maps?
Tolik
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 277 раз.

Re: Setting up Google Maps and Google Earth for English Users

Сообщение rafalz » 20 ноя 2012, 03:03

from Google Earth.

I understand in case of Google Maps it is different ?
rafalz
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 3 раз.

Сообщение Tolik » 20 ноя 2012, 04:22

We can't download from GE servers directly. We can only show GE cache in SAS.Planet. So you have to browse around in GE manually to collect some cache.

With GM it is different, you can select some area in SAS.Planet and download any zoom in that area.

За это сообщение автора Tolik поблагодарил:
rafalz (20 ноя 2012, 17:39)
Рейтинг: 5.26%

Tolik
Гуру

Сообщение T_Im » 21 дек 2012, 20:59

rafalz писал(а):When I want to download for example zoom 16 from GE, do I have to walk whole area through the screen in that zoom, or I can just select big area and the software will magically download it to the cache in the background ?

You can use PlaceMaker to generate kml files which make Google Earth to fly around the selected rectangle area at desirable zoom level. So the selected area could be automatically cached in Google Earth.

За это сообщение автора T_Im поблагодарил:
rafalz (03 апр 2013, 01:14)

T_Im
Постигающий Дао

Благодарил (а): 15 раз.

Сообщение twist3r » 03 янв 2013, 00:41

Hello,
First of all I am not from Russia nor I know russian language so this was the only way to post a question on this forum. I am an Google Earth enthusiast so I tend to follow everything that is related to it. I mostly follow imagery updates and I like to know what parts of my country is refreshed with new imagery. Sadly, sometimes Google updates the kml file many days after the update is placed in Google Maps and/or Google Earth. So I used this forum because long time ago on a topic on this forum somebody posted on every update a file similar to the official one of Google. The problem is that this file isn't posted anymore here.

So I would like to know if there is a method to find out the updates for a country before the official kml from Google is released, (I''m interested on Romania) to make myself a .kml file like the one of Google or that one posted here using SAS Planet. A smal tutorial would be great. Many thanks and sorry for posting on this topic.
twist3r
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Сообщение DJ VK » 03 янв 2013, 20:58

twist3r писал(а):Hello,
First of all I am not from Russia nor I know russian language so this was the only way to post a question on this forum. I am an Google Earth enthusiast so I tend to follow everything that is related to it. I mostly follow imagery updates and I like to know what parts of my country is refreshed with new imagery. Sadly, sometimes Google updates the kml file many days after the update is placed in Google Maps and/or Google Earth. So I used this forum because long time ago on a topic on this forum somebody posted on every update a file similar to the official one of Google. The problem is that this file isn't posted anymore here.

So I would like to know if there is a method to find out the updates for a country before the official kml from Google is released, (I''m interested on Romania) to make myself a .kml file like the one of Google or that one posted here using SAS Planet. A smal tutorial would be great. Many thanks and sorry for posting on this topic.

sas can download tiles only from GE (with special program) or Google Maps. Not jet published on one of this services tiles can't be downloaded.
Best way to compare satellite coverage - copy old tiles at first folder and download new tiles (scale about 14) at second folder (need in create new map description and folder before), then generate tiles of smaller scales in new map and search for unliked places by fast switching two maps (by assigning 2 hot keys).
DJ VK
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 82 раз.

Сообщение rafalz » 03 апр 2013, 01:19

Okay, I have got another question. This time about downloading from Google Maps.

I am trying to download desired area with 16 zoom, but some tiles are of worse quality. I guess these tiles were missing.

I am trying to re-download whole area, but with the same effect. Still some tiles are much worse.

How to adjust the settings to download whole area with the same good quality ?

I tried many proxies, so that seem not to be that problem.
rafalz
Новичок

Сообщение Tolik » 03 апр 2013, 10:01

Are you sure those tiles are available on Google?

Do you have this option turned on: "Store info about not found tiles"?
Uncheck it and delete .tne if any.
Maybe some tiles became marked as nonexistent for some reason, so .tne files were stored instead of them.
Tolik
Гуру

Сообщение rafalz » 03 апр 2013, 22:40

Hello,

That's weird. Yes, I am sure they are available on Google. I can see them in browser on Google Maps.

It looks like holes of good image patched with worse tiles. During the download I get the info "the tile is not found" many times.

I tried many fresh versions of SAS.P on more than one computer with the same result. And these bad tiles are always in the same locations.

"Store info about not found tiles" is unchecked by default. Also I cannot see any .tne in main folder or subfolders of SAS.
rafalz
Новичок

Сообщение zed » 03 апр 2013, 23:00

It seems, that you need update map version:

Image 1.gif

In this topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=989&start=540 somebody periodically post messages about new versions.

За это сообщение автора zed поблагодарил:
rafalz (04 апр 2013, 13:04)

zed
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 89 раз.

Пред.

Вернуться в Google Maps + Google Earth™